Additional support for parents and carers regarding bullying
The following links connect directly to the Department of Education site that contains the most current and relevant information regarding bullying, and supports best practice as a parent or carer.
- Definition of bullying
- Preventing and Responding to Bullying in Schools Policy
- Schools A-Z Practical help for parents: videos about bullying including:
- What is bullying?
- Talking to your child about bullying
- What if my child is bullying someone?
- Tips for supporting your child
- Who will help my child?
- Myths about bullying.
The following links may provide some additional information that is useful in supporting your child.